My research sits at the intersection of language, personality, and motives. I try to understand how hidden patterns in your language reveal who you are and how you think. My research has been published in top-tier scientific journals across multiple disciplines, and I love what I do.
I work a lot but, hey, I've got interests too. Personally, I really enjoy:
- Baking — yes, I have a paunch;
- Books — biographies, science, historical non-fictions;
- Coffee — light roasts are like mana from heaven;
- Games — world-building stuff, pinball, anything that quacks like a roguelike, anything intended to be played on a CRT set;
- Movies — everything except the horror genre (I'm a wimp);
- Dogs — the bigger and happier they are, the better.
Send me an e-mail — I'd love to hear from you!