This software is completely free. I have had a number of people suggest that I should charge money for the software, but I like to keep things cheap. If you really want to exchange money for this software, please consider donating what you can to a charity that you believe in.
Download MEH v2
MEH is a Windows-only application at the moment, and it requires that you install version Microsoft .NET 4.6.2 installed. This can be downloaded from the official Microsoft webpage, located here:
To download the latest version (Version 2.2.01), choose your preferred version:
MEH Installer for Windows — (download)
Portable Version (non-installer version) — (download)
Source code (link)
For Mac / Linux users:
- If you have a Mac and your own copy of Windows, you may consider running this software under Windows by using something like Boot Camp or Parallels. Of these two approaches, the dual-boot method used by Boot Camp is probably better and more likely to allow MEH to use the full processing power of your computer.
- If you don’t own a copy of Windows, never fear! You should be able to run MEHon a Mac by using something like Parallels or VirtualBox, plus a free “Development” virtual machine from Microsoft.
- You can download and install VirtualBox for free from their website:
- You can download a Windows 10 Enterprise virtual machine from Microsoft from the following site:
- Make sure to download the file specific to your Virtual Machine environment (i.e., VirtualBox):
Special thanks to Ely Marceau for the Mac tips — thanks Ely!